vrijdag 17 mei 2013

OUTFIT

FLOWERBOMB





- Yesterday's outfit, online today! 
I was experiencing a little clothing crisis these last few weeks, because of the ongoing cold and rainy weather. Normally it would be about 20 degress with a little sun by now, but oh no, it's raining a lot and only 13 degrees outside..

I have worn my winter outfits for too long and it is starting to bore me. So I decided to browse to my summer clothing and found this cute little jumpsuit. I bought it a few years ago. I thought it was a dress, and when I came home and tried it on, I discovered otherwise, while I had put two legs in one hole. But nevertheless I still like it and was happy to discover it in my closet. I made it winterproof with thick tights and, when I got cold, a jacket. 
Mind the little detail, the collar brooch from www.factory365.nl, which will be on a give-a-way soon! 

Jumpsuit - Primark, Tights - H&M, Jacket - Zara, Collor Brooch - www.factory365.nl, Shoes - Zalando 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten