donderdag 16 mei 2013

COLLECTION


PRESSDAYKULT&ACE


Kult & Ace PR

Food!

Puma Trinomic

Puma Trinomic - Puma in collaboration with Alexander McQueen

Breaking Rocks - Venour

OntFront - L'enfant Terrible

Melissa Siegrist

OntFront - Bohemian Club

- Today I went to see the upcoming fall/winter '13-'14 collection at Kult&Ace PR headquarters in Amsterdam. 
First of all, I was amazed by the great building in which they are established. High detailed ceilings, a courtyard and they way the place was decorated, impressed me.

Kult&Ace PR is a relativity young agency, but don't let that fool you. They have a great amount of fashion and lifestyle brands, and their new baby.. Puma!
I am in love with the Trinomic sneaker from puma. It was the first time I saw them displayed, and the one with the purple details is definitively going on my wishlist. 

An other brand I am crazy about is Breaking Rocks. You probably already know them, they are the ones who created the high quality sweater with the universe, cats and palm trees  The one on the pictures is one of my favorites and a real spring musthave!

All in all I had a great afternoon with the lovely people of Kult&Ace and enjoyed their brands. I think you should keep an eye out for the Puma Trinomics, my guess is that we will see them more often soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten